NOW HIRING…fitness nuts
No one has a greater impact on the Cardio Express brand than our team. The purpose of all Cardio Express positions is to provide our members with a fitness experience to rave about. We can build great clubs and buy the best equipment, but it is the personal connections that we make with our members that make Cardio Express really stand apart. Let’s face it, equipment does not smile – we do! We encourage our team to have fun, work hard, and be proud of being part of transforming how Connecticut looks at fitness. Whether you are here part time while in school or continuing to advance your career in the fitness industry, Cardio Express strives to provide you with a happy and healthy lifestyle for today and for the future.
Are you seeking a fitness career where you can fulfill your passion, have fun, and make a difference? Cardio Express is now providing career growth opportunities for high-energy fitness enthusiasts with a proven track record of success. If this describes you and you want to be part of a growing, fast-paced, entrepreneurial, multi-club chain, you must apply today.
Experience The Difference:
- Top Compensation In The Industry
- Paid Health Insurance (Must be employed in a full time position for 6 months to qualify. Company contribution is dependent on the position and is subject to change.)
- Paid Vacation Time (Must be employed in a managerial position for 1 year to qualify.)
- Free Cardio Express Membership – Includes access to all locations, unlimited tanning, SPINNING® classes, and small group training classes.
- Free Cardio Express Membership For You and Your Spouse
Cardio Express is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, medical condition, age, sexual orientation, or disability.
We are currently looking to fill the following positions:
(click to download pdf of available job descriptions)
- General Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Full Time Member Service Representative
- Part Time Member Service Representative
- Morning (5am-1pm) Member Service Representative
- Overnight (10pm-5am) Member Service Representative
- Class Coach / Team Personal Trainer
- Personal Trainer
- Spinning Instructor
- Yoga Instructor
- Green Clean Team Member